Welcome to Day 20 of the 20/20 Life Vision Challenge! 5-Year Life Report
Today, I am sharing with you a look behind the scenes, at my own personal process for Time & Energy (TE) Management. The presentation below takes you through different areas of my life that I have been looking at from different perspectives – essentially through all 7 lenses from the 7 Goal Dimensions (or Types), covered on Day 5. Since numbers are the most tangible and concrete way to report on Goals, you will see a lot of math here – try to stick with it. To be technical about achieving your Life Vision, you will have to embrace your own numbers and the realities of how much time – and energy – things take to get done.
In a different time and place, I will elaborate further on this report, going in-depth on the other Goal Dimensions – such as what my experience and development was along the lines of Internal Qualities (IQ) and Relationship Quality (RQ). For now, I ask that you digest what you have seen here, and turn the lens back towards your own life, focusing on the present moment and the past 5 years of your journey (2011-2015).
DAY 20 ASSIGNMENT:
- Reflect back on your Day 11 Worksheet (The 5-Year Life Report), and make refinements or additional notes, given what you have seen here. Be more technical than before, especially when it comes to how you spent your Time & Energy.
- Reflect back on your Day 2 Worksheet (More or Less Time), and make refinements or additional notes, in relation to how your time allocation has changed over the past 5 years; and how you ideally would like to make changes in the current breakdown across Life Categories.
- Reflect back on your 7 Assessments [Days 13-19]:
- Rank the 7 Areas in terms of the order of importance you gave them over the past 5 years.
- If the 7 Areas were a Pie, how would you slice up your Energy and motivation level (on a percentage basis) towards succeeding in each one? [Total should equal 100%]
- Give yourself a final evaluation for each of the past 5-Years, as well as an overall 5-Year Score (1-10 score per year, for a total maximum high score of 50/50, per each of the 7 Areas that were assessed).
- Have one other person (per Area) – be it a family member or friend, and preferably one of your CEO of Me Board Members – give you a Score for the past 5 years (on a 1-10 scale), and then multiply that number by 5, to arrive at your 3rd Party Rating (this number will be between 5-50; and you should have one for each of the 7 Assessment Areas).
This brings us to the conclusion of Phase 2 of the 20/20 Life Vision Challenge. Congratulations for making it this far! For the next 10 days, we will move into the ultimate stage of Vision Creation (Phase 3). See you tomorrow.